Wildlife Art Division
- This division is designed for artists to compete by submitting wildlife art to be judged by all decorative judges for both divisions 1 and 3. The artwork can be any themed piece and must contain wildlife of the artists choice. The artist can be as creative as they would like. The pieces do not need to produce sounds like our other divisions do. This division is just designed for an artist and not a callmaker. Although, callmakers are encouraged to participate.
- Please, no calls are allowed in this division. Calls submitted to this division will be eliminated automatically or placed into the proper division they are meant to be in.
- Only original work can be submitted. No reproductions are allowed.
- Pieces entered into this division can be created at anytime in the past as long as they are the creation of the artist submitting the piece.
- All pieces submitted to this division are supportive to the NWTF conservation efforts. They will all be sold at the end of the contest. The artist can elect to receive 50% of the sale of the item. If the artist is willing to donate 100% of the proceeeds, we will waive the entry fee of $30.
- If the artist would like the item back they must bid on the item in our online auctions.
- All checks are mailed out after the auction has completed. (Usually 1-3 weeks later)
- Must be the artists own work and no collaboration is allowed.
- As of now there are only 3 categories in this class. We are open to adding new categories that make sense in following years depending on the success of the division.
- Pieces should not be taller than 36 inches. This excludes the two-dimensional category which can have canvas art up to 48 inches.
- No taxidermy is allowed in any of these categories.
With this being a new division, rules are subject to change. We will notify contestants in this division if there are rule changes.