Photo Upload Policy
We have an obligation to monitor all content being uploaded to our website to make sure that we remain a family friendly organization and abide by all local, state, and federal laws. We have built in the ability for all callmakers to upload pictures of their calls into the contest, but there are a few guidelines that will be enforced.
- It should go without saying, no nudity will be allowed in photos uploaded to any NWTF contest. Uploading such content will immediately ban the callmaker from all future contests and disqualify all current entries.
- Pictures should be of your call only. No distractions in the background or logos covering the actual call.
- All pictures must be in full color. (Black and white images will not be allowed)
- No phone number or email addresses on the images. Please use the profile section of your account to give all those extra details about you or your company.
- No profanity or descriptions on the image
- No text such as retail price or any adjectives to promote the sale of the call.
- All pictures should be in focus.
- No advertising on the image please.
- We prefer white backgrounds for the images but will not reject your photo because you decided on something different, as long as it's not a distraction
- We reserve the right to use your photos for the promotion of your call and the promotion of our contest or the NWTF cause even after the contest has ended. We will never sell the photo to a 3rd party.