Online silent auction bidding
Buyers may now bid online or in person for the silent auction calls. Calls sold in the Live Auction will still require attendance to participate. Below you will find critical information, please read carefully.
Online bidding replaces absentee bidding
New this year: Online bidding will replace absentee bids. Previous years, call makers would submit an absentee bid to ensure their call was not sold for under the market value. Credit card payment information was not required up front and after auctions, phone calls had to be made in order to obtain payment. Bid numbers were also not required at that time for absentee bids. This year, however, different steps will be taken to secure all bids that are placed. Each bid (including online bids) in our auctions must be secured with a credit card and must have a bid number before a bid can be placed. With over 1,000 custom calls auctioned off, it is imperative we provide more efficient service to all callmakers, collectors and buyers.
Silent auction time and date:
Friday, February 15, 2019 through Saturday, February 16th. Approximate closing time are listed below:
- Division II will begin closing at 1 p.m.
- Division I will begin closing at 2 p.m.
- Division III will begin closing at 3 p.m.
- Division IV will begin closing at 3:30 p.m.
All silent auction online bidding will close 10 minutes before the division is closed for bidding. If you wish to cancel your bid, you will have up to 10 minutes after you place that bid to cancel (Unless we are in the final minutes of online bidding). Otherwise, the bid will stand. If you wish to enter last minute bids after online bidding is closed, please designate someone to enter those bids on your behalf who can be in the call making area as those division categories are closing.
Live auction times and dates:
Winners will be announced at 9 a.m., Saturday, February 16, 2019 during the 16th Annual Premier Custom Call Auction (Please check back soon for Location). Live Auction will begin at 10 a.m.
Winners of calls:
You will be notified by email if you are the winner of a call(s). The email will include instructions on how to pay for anything you have won. You may pay when you receive the email OR we can charge the credit card you secured on file when you obtained your bid number. Please make sure you add NWTF.org to your address book in your email to make sure our emails do not get sent to your spam folder
If you receive an email stating you have won a call and you did not bid on that call, please let someone on the call making team know immediately so we can correct this problem before you are charged
IMPORTANT: Pick up times for calls purchased
- Buyers will be allowed to pay for and pick up calls beginning at 6 a.m. Sunday, Feb. 17. PLEASE NOTE: We may(not guaranteed) be able to release calls beginning Saturday at 6:00 pm. However, the convention hall closes at 7:00 pm. It is the Gaylord Opryland Policy requirement that all attendees must exit the convention hall no later than 7:00 p.m. This includes anyone who may be standing in line to pay for and pick up their call(s). We apologize for the inconvenience but again we have to comply with Gaylord Opryland's policy. NO EXCEPTIONS can be made. If you are required to exit the convention hall at 7:00 p.m., before picking up call(s) you purchased, you will be able to return Sunday morning beginning at 6 a.m.
Shipping charges for calls purchased and mailed from convention to buyers:
Buyers should pick up all calls no later than Sunday at 2 p.m. After 2 p.m., calls will be shipped and credit cards on file will automatically be charged for purchases and shipping charges.
Trophy & medallion Pick-up time for winners
All winners are highly encouraged to PICK UP TROPHIES AND MEDALLIONS beginning Saturday, February 16th at 5 p.m. through Sunday, February 17th no later than 2 p.m.
New this year: We charge to ship trophies to you
Deadline is 2 P.M. SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 17TH to pick up all winning prizes (excluding checks, which are mailed 3-4 weeks after the convention from the Headquarters office). Anything else (including trophies/medallions) WILL BE SHIPPED DIRECTLY from the convention hall via Fed Ex/UPS and will be charged shipping charges charged directly to the credit card on file.
TO AVOID THESE CHARGES, PLEASE BE SURE TO PICK UP ALL WINNING PRIZES (EXCLUDING WINNING CHECKS) NO LATER THAN 2 P.M. SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 17TH.